n. WTSHTF: I also believe...

Total Page Views For WTSHTF

Look Around You

Look Around You
Animate your pics = "click the pic" above

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I also believe...


"I believe..."
  • S&P is at highs but the real econ­o­my has not recov­ered
  • Rates at 0% is indica­tive of a reces­sion or maybe a depres­sion
  • mid­dle class jobs have not returned sig­nals an econ­o­my in trou­ble
  • and that these the three put togeth­er is a major prob­lem
"I believe..."
  • it is impos­si­ble to bor­row your way out of debt...
  • or spend your way to pros­per­i­ty
  • our rep­re­sen­ta­tives in Wash­ing­ton do not think the rules of math­e­mat­ics do not apply to them
  • very few peo­ple under­stand the power of the expo­nen­tial curve
  • and rec­og­niz­ing it when its right in front of you (nation­al debt)
  • that this sys­tem puts our kids in jeop­ardy (owing $350,000 at the age of 4)
  • most peo­ple think these prob­lems are so far off in the future that it is sense­less to worry about them now
  • they are wrong
"I believe..."
  • See Some­thing, Say Some­thing should be applied to our gov­ern­ment - we should tell our neigh­bors what our gov­ern­ment is doing
"I believe..."
  • Niki­ta Kruschev had at least one thing right, politi­cians are the same all over, "they promise to build a bridge even where there is no river."
"I believe..."
  • Lead­er­ship starts at the top (and drops off fast from there) - and you gotta call them on their bull­shit (Bush aban­don­ing free-markets to save free mar­kets & Obama 'stop­ping these ridicu­lous wars' and still fight­ing them 5 years late)
"I believe..."
  • It is wrong that the Attor­ney Gen­er­al open­ly admits that large banks are 'too big to jail'
"I believe.."
  • It's wrong when guys in suits and ties get off easy (Cas­sano, Corzine, Mozi­lo), yet organ­ic farm­ers and young entre­pre­neurs have their busi­ness closed down and lives ruined - so the Jus­tice Depart­ment can send a mes­sage that noone is above the law.
"I believe..."
  • The great­est trick the world's cen­tral bankers ever pulled was con­vic­ing you they were on your side.


No comments:

Post a Comment